The Reserve Bank of India has made an addition to the reporting requirements of Project Office (PO), Liaison Office (LO) and Branch Office (BO). In addition to the Annual Activity Certificate, a report containing the following information shall also be filed with DGP concerned as well as the AD bank. In addition, this report shall also be filed with the DGP within 5 working days of establishment of the PO/LO/BO in any state.
1. Details of the Foreign Entity
c. Date and Place of Incorporation
d. E-mail ID or Web address
2. Details of Office in India
a. Type of Office – Liaison Office /
Branch Office / Project Office or
for others indicate type
c. Contact Number
d. Date of opening of Office
3. Head of Office in India
e. Passport Particulars
i. Passport Number
ii. Place of Issue
iii. Date of Issue
iv. Date of Expiry
v. Any other relevant
f. E-mail address
g. Land line number
h. Mobile number
4. Whether all foreign nationals employed at Liaison/Branch/Project Offices are on E Visas.
If not, indicate details of such foreign nationals.
5. Whether the foreign nationals on Evisas have reported to mandatory authorities i.e. Police Station etc. If not, name of such nationals / nationality along with relevant details and reasons for not complying with requirement
6. List of Personnel employed, including foreigners in India Office
7. List of foreigners other than employees who visited Indian Office in connection with the activities of the company with details.
8. Projects/ Contracts/Collaborations worked upon or initiated during the year along with details
9. List of equipment imported for business activities in India
10. Details of suppliers or services rendered to the Government Sector.
11. Details of places / states visited along with dates, accommodation used.
12. Details of contact with Government Departments / PSUs including names of officials
13. Details of contact with Civil Society Bodies / Trusts / Non-Government Organisation.
Proteus Consultants and I are not responsible for any and all losses, claims, damages and liabilities arising out of or related to following anything that may be posted in this blog. If you rely upon anything posted here, you do so at your sole risk and responsibility.